Our Chef & Nutrition Value
- In order to provide balanced, healthy meals of the highest quality possible, using ingredients from sustainable and traceable sources, we have a full-time nursery chef at each of our premises.
Fully qualified to meet the latest food preparation, food hygiene and food safety measures, each of our chefs commits to regular refresher courses to ensure they’re constantly producing the best meals possible for our Marbelites.
Every piece of food to be given to the children on our premises has been freshly prepared in our dedicated nursery kitchen. We have two separate operational kitchen for our day care children and school children. The meals we serve include:
- Breakfast – A range of non-sugared cereals, whole meal bread, dry fruits (almonds, cashews, pista, dates), peanut butter ,brown bread jam etc.
- Lunch – A two-course, hot meal consisting of lentils (protein), vegetables (vitamins and minerals) ,potato or rice (carbohydrate), a fruit-based, light dessert (pudding) etc.
- Snacks – A selection of seasonal fruits,cookies, cakes etc.
- Drinks – Milk is available to childrenupon request only. In order to lessen sugar intake and maintain healthy teeth, we do not offer juice at any time.